Volunteer with Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
Without the assistance of an veritable army of volunteers the fabulous and successful events in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country would not be possible.
Volunteers help in all aspects of the events including:
- setting up and tearing down tents, tables, decorations and signage
- assisting culinary partners with food and water service
- distributing wineglasses, plates, race packs and lunches
- selling merchandise at events
- safely directing participants along the course
- removing garbage and recycling to ensure a nice environment for everyone
- stuffing bags for race participants
If you would like to volunteer to assist with some of our events please checkout the links below which will take you to the sign-up lists for each event.
Volunteer positions range from 3-4.5 hours in length. The credits indicated on the volunteer shift reflect the time commitment. Volunteers are invited to a special Volunteer Appreciation Dinner that will take place in June. Special recognition will be given to volunteers who assist with multiple events.
Thank-you to our wonderful community for their ongoing and invaluable support.
2020 VOLUNTEER SHIFTS
- RACE PACK STUFFING: Saturday, May 22nd
- HALF CORKED REGISTRATION: Friday, May 29th
- PRIMAVERA DINNER: Friday, May 29th
- HALF CORKED MARATHON RACE DAY: Saturday, May 30th
- DINNER AT THE FARM: Saturday, May 30th