Volunteer for Pig Out Trails
PIG OUT TRAILS – Saturday, October 10th
Without the help of volunteers the fabulous and successful events in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country would not be possible.
While 2020 has been a very different year welcoming people to events in safe new ways has become part of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country, this continues with Pig Out Trails on Saturday, October 10th.
Volunteer positions are approximately 6 hours in length.
A volunteer appreciation gift for those able to assist.
Volunteer Positions – SIGN-UP HERE
BUS LEAD – each of the Pig Out Trails will have a dedicated A1 Bus for their route, the Bus Lead will be responsible for:
- checking in the guests for your trail (maximum 28 guests per trail)
- ensuring that guests wear masks and use sanitizer before boarding the bus
- enforcing social distancing
- working on the schedule to help keep your bus and wineries to time
- Bus Lead MUST travel on the bus with the guests for the duration of the trail
SERVICE SUPPORT – each stop along the Pig Out Trail will have a food station, Service Support will be responsible for:
- ensuring that the food table at each stop is preset
- laying out food and necessary flatware at each station
- ensuring the winery has garbage cans in place at each tasting station and food station
- arriving at the winery approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled bus arrival
- correcting foreseeable set-up concerns before service and at the start of service
- Service Support will require their OWN transport to get between trail locations
SET-UP & TEAR-DOWN SUPPORT – to get the routes ready set-up and tear-down people are needed to:
- visit stops along the trail to help with getting tables and distancing markings in place
- assist with markings and distancing at pick-up locations
- general assistance may include delivery of items to trail stops
- working at locations once the trails are completed to rest for the second group or clean-up the venue
- Set-Up & Tear-Down Support will require their OWN transport to get between trail locations
Thank-you to our wonderful community for their ongoing and invaluable support.