GRAPE STOMP at Festival of the Grape
Date: Sunday, October 3rd, 2021
Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country is delighted to bring back The Grape Stomp as part of Fall Festival Weekend in Canada’s Wine Capital.
This beloved event welcomes teams of three, who are encouraged to dress in crazy and wacky costumes, as they compete to crush as much as many fresh local grapes as they can into juice(must). The top six teams, by must weight, will then compete in a final heat for “Winner Takes the Glory” bragging rights and prizes from wine country for the top three teams.
Below are some highlights from the 2017 Grape Stomp and the episode of the Rick Mercer Report where Rick himself jumps in the wine barrel for some crushing fun….
ABOUT TEAM REGISTRATION
Grape Stomp Entry Fee is $90 (plus tax) for 3 person team and includes: .
- Prizes for Top THREE Teams by Must Weight and Best Costume
- Stomping souvenir & treats from Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
- Admission into Festival of the Grape
ABOUT GRAPE STOMP HEATS
- Teams will be assigned to one of 5 heats on Sunday afternoon with the top 6 teams competing in the final heat at 4:45pm
- Participants should have the physical ability to be able to preform a minimum of 5 minutes of aerobic activity
- Teams will receive their confirmed heat time no later than Tuesday, September 28th
- All team members must arrive to the designated Grape Stomp site no less than 10 minutes prior to the start of their heat.
All team members must sign the 2021 Grape Stomp waiver prior to competing in the stomp.
If you are interested in submitting a team for the 2021 Grape Stomp please complete the form below
Sign-up deadline for teams is Friday, September 17th (or while spaces are available). Limited 30 teams.
Please complete your name and email as well as your team mates names, you will be contacted directly for further information and provided a link to pay for your registration (entry is not confirmed without payment).