2018 Half Corked Marathon Lottery Terms & Conditions
1. To qualify to enter the draw you must be of legal drinking age in the Province of British Columbia (19-years-old) and provide a valid email address. The info you provide with your draw entry (Entry) may be used to contact you, so please ensure it is correctly entered. Misrepresentation will disqualify your ballot.
2. By entering the lottery and purchasing a ticket (if selected in the lottery) I understand that I have 3.5 hours to complete the course.
3. I understand that this is a running event and I declare that I am physically able and do not have any health issues that prevent me from running. (We recommend that participants be able to run approx )
2. Only one entry (and purchase) per person is allowed; multiple entries will be disqualified. Entry does not guarantee eligibility to purchase. A max of 2 tickets will be awarded to the lottery winners. One they can purchase themselves and a second they can allocate to someone else.
3. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be contacted by email.
4. The draw closes at 11:59 pm on Monday, November 6th, 2017.
5. The Oliver Osoyoos Winery Association is not responsible for entries and emails not received or misdirected. Please make sure that your name & email are entered correctly.
6. The lottery will take place in Oliver, BC on November 7th and 10th, 2017. Between November 11-13, 2017 the people whose entries are drawn will be contacted via the email address provided on the entry form. Full instructions on how to purchase will be included in this email. Only those whose name is drawn will be contacted.
7. Those drawn in the lottery will have from November 14th to November 20th 2017 to purchase their ticket. Payment must be made through the Oliver Osoyoos Winery Association website.
8. Purchase must be made by the person whose name appears on the entry form. Names will be checked and those not appearing on the list will have their tickets canceled & refunded.
9. Upon payment you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a form to fill out the contact information for the person who you are allocating your second ticket to. The second ticket holders will then be contacted via the email address provided in this form and they may purchase their tickets from approx December 1st to December 12th 2017.
10. You cannot enter the lottery on someone else's behalf. If you are entering the lottery it must be your intention to participate in the Half Corked Marathon.
11. You cannot use the same email address for multiple people. Each person entering the lottery must have a unique email address.
The following terms and conditions apply to succesful lottery registrants:
12. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
13. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
14. By purchasing this ticket you agree to register on Friday, May 25, 2018 between 12pm-7pm at the Oliver Visitor Centre. Failure to register during this time will void your ticket.