Your race packet can be picked up on Friday May 26th, 2016 at the Oliver Visitors Centre from 1pm to 7pm.
Your race packet includes:
- Race bib number
- Souvenir wristband (colour coordinated with your wave)
- shuttle time, wave start time, and race start time
- Offers from our member wineries (dicounts, coupons, events, etc)
- Info about our sponsors
- and anything else we can put in goodie bag
You will need to bring:
- 2 pieces of ID; one must be government issued photo id
- signed waiver
All participants are required to register in person on Friday. Unfortunately if you cannot make registration you cannot participate in the Half Corked Marathon.
Unfortunately we can no longer allow you to pick up someone else's race packet. This is due to insurance and liquor licensing.